WQA to offer ‘hybrid’ convention in Las Vegas
Both virtual, in-person attendees get full access to expanded event menu
的病了. (2021年6月29日) - - - 2021 WQA Convention and Exposition is the association’s first-ever hybrid event, offering expanded access for those participating in person and online. Those attending virtually can participate in real time during live-streamed events July 28-30, and those attending in person can take advantage of on-demand-only courses.
“Whether in person or virtual, participants can design their personal convention experience in a way that makes the most sense to them, both during the live event in Las Vegas and in the months to come” said Tom Bruursema, WQA Associate Executive Director, 成员 & 公众参与. “With the two available options, companies are able to have more employees benefit from the convention experience by combining live attendance and virtual registrations.”
的 hybrid design works in all areas of convention attendance:
- Several in-person convention sessions will be live-streamed each day so virtual Convention-goers can participate in real time, 回答民意调查, asking questions or making comments. A schedule of live-streamed events is available 在这里.
- Some education sessions have been pre-recorded and will be offered on-demand only – they’ll be uploaded a few days before the Convention opens and available online for months afterward, available to the in-person attendees as well as virtual. Many of these pre-recorded sessions are geared to less-experienced water treatment professionals and so would be good training sessions for those wanting to advance their careers, and many offer Continuing Professional Development credit toward recertification for the more experienced pros. Check out the on-demand education 在这里.
- All the in-person convention sessions (even those offered in live-stream) will be recorded for later online access. People who attended live can review a session they attended or watch ones offered at the same time they were attending something else. Virtual attendees can see any sessions they were unable to see as live-stream.
- 的 Virtual Exposition will be open 24 hours a day to make appointments with exhibitors or find new business connections. An interactive floor plan will allow the virtual audience to browse the exhibitor list or search by product category.
- 许多网络, games and giveaways are designed with an eye toward the virtual audience, so those who cannot be in Las Vegas won’t have to miss out on the fun.
- 的 virtual components are accessible to attendees even while they’re in Las Vegas, allowing additional flexibility on-site if needed.
近50年来, the WQA Convention and Exposition has been the signature event of the water 处理行业. “Imagine” is the theme for 2021, the first live WQA gathering in nearly two years because of the coronavirus pandemic. 教育 sessions are offered on all three days, and the trade show floor is open July 29 & 30. 约定的 打开一般会话 will feature keynote speaker Simon T. Bailey, plus presentation of industry awards for both 2020 and 2021.
Full convention details, including registration information for virtual or in-person attendance, 可在 www.itsinthebaginc.com/convention.
WQA是一个非盈利组织 贸易协会 representing the residential, commercial, and industrial water 处理行业. WQA的 education and professional certification programs have been providing industry-standardized training and credentialing since 1977. 的 WQA Gold Seal certification program has been certifying products that contribute to the safe consumption of water since 1959. 的 WQA Gold Seal program is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Standards Council of Canada (SCC). WQA publishes a consumer-friendly website, BetterWaterToday.org.
# # #